Careers - Senior Loan Processor
"I REALLY LOVE Processing!"
USVM is seeking a focused, detail oriented individual to join our home lending team as a processor. This individual assists in the loan origination process of residential loans, ensuring compliance to appropriate company and secondary market investor standards. This processor provides administrative support to the underwriting department.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information
- Reviews the entire loan for accuracy, credit worthiness, and program compliance
- Analyze income and asset data, practical experience in calculating income including conventional and self employed borrowers
- Familiar with DU/LP/AUS engines is a plus
- Ability to analyze collateral
- Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources
- Prepare and submit complete files for underwriting and closing in a timely manner according to our written procedures
- Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents in a paperless environment
- Reviews mortgage commitments and obtains information necessary to gain a clear to close
- Maintain a pleasant attitude with loan officers, realtors, fellow employees, and company personnel
- Complete any remaining duties requested by management or underwriting
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Complete all required compliance training.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to USVM internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Excellent computer skills, familiar with all Microsoft programs and ability to learn new software.
- Would prefer LOS and CRM familiarity
- Performs processing for Conventional, FHA, VA
- Handles purchase loans
- Possesses excellent follow up and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, professional individual
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive and recognizes priorities
- College Graduate preferred, but not required
- Works well with others
- Career oriented
What's In It For You?
We offer very competitive pay according to experience and skill-set with an ability to get an over-ride per file processed. We provide many tools and learning opportunities for you to grow such as more files, different types of files and developing new processes. We offer a healthy, clean, safe and enjoyable work environment with a close family culture. We trust that you'll enjoy coming into work each day and will gain satisfaction working with our great team and our wonderful customers.
We would love to hear from you. Please visit the link below to fill out a small questionnaire and follow the instructions found on that page. We will review over your information and reach out if we believe that you will be a good fit within our organization and culture.